SOOOO... As the Elite 8 are dwindeling down to the Final 4, I would just like to kvetch about how pissed off I am that Kentucky got knocked out by none other than West Virginia. Not only am I somewhat pissed I'm kinda really pulling for Tennessee to be working some kinda magic so at least one team from the great awesome SEC will be in the final... however there is always Duke to fall back on and things but still...
In a Mentchy way I'm trying to be a good sport and say let a team from the ACC win, but growing up where SEC rules everything, it's kinda hard to let that up and go for a division that yes has produed some of the great basketball winners ever but at the same time just falls a little flat of SEC greatness for me...
But anyway, if Tennessee screws up tomorrow, my allegiances may have to change and pulling for Duke to take it all...
I mean after all... since the tar heels are not even good this year, who is going to bring the state of NC yet another NCAA championship trophy?! I mean seriously, if Duke or Tennessee doesn't do something big to win from schools with no name... it'd be not only surprising (as much as this tourney has been) but dissapointing as well.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment